Self Guided Motorcycle Tours
After we learn your preferences, we will plan your itinerary and book your hotels so there is nothing left to chance. You will receive a comprehensive tour booklet, detailed maps and route sheets. Our careful planning and preparation means you won’t have to worry about missing the best roads and sights. We’ve chosen the best accommodation and the nicest restaurants for you to enjoy. This is the prefect opportunity for solo riders, couples and friends or clubs to travel at their own pace with more flexibility!
Top 10 reasons to go Self Guided
- Freedom to choose your travel dates.
- Freedom to travel with those you want.
- Freedom to travel where you want.
- Approx 20% lower price than guided tours.
- No minimum number of participants.
- Travel at your own pace - not the pace of others.
- Customization is possible: Extra nights? Hotel upgrades? More riding? More rest days?
- Total independence: Start when you want, finish when you want, eat when you want.
- Emergency assistance - you are NEVER alone. We provide orientations and on call support.
- More Adventure! Being without the guide will put you in the position of direct communication with the locals and deeper experience of the culture and country you are visiting.
Self guided tours include:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage plus full insurance.
- Accommodation in quality 3*** or 4**** hotels or in first class Bed & Breakfasts; each room with private facilities. Breakfast is always included.
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Introductory meeting and briefing.
- Tour Booklet - Extensive handbook with descriptions of daily rides, places of interest, suggestions on extra activities, and hotel list and contacts.
- Detailed maps with marked routes.
- 24 hour phone assistance.
Many of our customers decide to combine two of our different itineraries. Than if they want, we add or remove a day or two. We know the area very well and are always happy to help with suggestions.
Here are a few suggested routes that we have put together for our customers in the last couple of years. The routes here are not described in detail, we just want to show you that almost anything is possible with custom tours. If you want to have a better picture of what you will see and experience on these combined tours, you'll need to go through the itineraries of our Guided Tours where all the destinations are described in detail. With each tour you'll also find a few options on how to change it according to your preferences.