This tour is a longer version of our guided Tuscany Sardinia Corsica Tour. It is a circle tour, starting and ending the ride in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
After riding through the pristine forests and unique Karst region in Slovenia, we continue to Tuscany’s rolling hills and hairpin turns and cliff hanging precipices of Sardinia and Corsica. On the way back you will ride the beautiful scenic roads around Garda Lake in Italy, finishing the ride with some twisties and long sweepers in Slovenia.
- Day 1 Ljubljana – Piran Ride through pristine forests and Karst region to the Adriatic coast.
- Day 2 Piran - Venice Cross the border into Italy, ride past Trieste and stay on the motorway all the way to Venice.
- Day 3 Venice rest day Explore the gems of Venice, city on water.
- Day 4 Venice - Florence Visit Ducati museum, ride twisties through the Apennine Mountains.
- Day 5 Florence rest day Explore the fabled city of Florence or ride the Tuscan countryside.
- Day 6 Florence - Siena Ride the scenic vineyards of the Chianti wine growing region.
- Day 7 Siena rest day Ride an excellent loop north into the Chianti region or simply enjoy Siena.
- Day 8 Siena - Livorno (ferry to Olbia, Sardinia) Ride the picturesque Tuscan countryside, catching an overnight ferry for Sardinia.
- Day 9 Olbia - Cala Ganone Experience the narrow twisties, hairpin turns, and cliff hanging precipices of Sardinia.
- Day 10 Cala Ganone – rest day Explore the western side of the island with some astonishing views.
- Day 11 Cala Ganone - Alghero Ride the interior mountain roads.
- Day 12 Alghero – Bonifacio (ferry crossing) Leave Sardinia and take a scenic ferry ride to Corsica.
- Day 13 Bonifacio - Porto Ride the mountainous interior all the way from Bonifacio to a seaside resort on the west coast.
- Day 14 Porto – Bastia Take a great twisty road into the Corsican mountains and back to the coast.
- Day 15 Bastia – Cinque Terre (ferry crossing) Short ride and ferry back to Italian mainland. Scenic and pleasant day.
- Day 16 Cinque Terre rest day Take a boat to the great villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Monterosso.
- Day 17 Cinque Terre - Garda Lake Ride through the Apennines and northern Italy to Lake Garda.
- Day 18 Garde Lake - Ljubljana Ride the Dolomites for the first half of the day or take a motorway directly to Ljubljana and get off in Slovenia to ride beautiful country roads.
- Day 19 Ljubljana. Flight home.
TUSCANY SARDINIA CORSICA longer version self-guided tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 18 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 18 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers up to 5 days prior to the tour start, on the last day of the tour and one day after the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.