Dear Riders and AMT Followers,
For those who prefer riding on their own at their own pace, alone or in a group of friends, a self-guided tour may well be the best option. It can be a good choice also for these uncertain times because it leaves you the freedom to decide when to travel, where to travel and with whom to travel.
We've been working on our self-guided tour options recently, expanding the tour descriptions on our website to make it easier for you to decide which tour to choose and book. We have added prices and numerous itineraries to our published self-guided tours. The selection of the tours is now really rich, and you can choose from many different itineraries in the Balkans & Adriatic area, the Mediterranean, the Alps and the Central Europe area.
Extra nights? Hotel upgrades? More riding? More rest days? It's all possible.
Please keep in mind that we can always custom-design a tour specially for you or we can modify any of the guided tours in our catalog to be self-guided, and you'll choose your travel dates and mates.
Even if you go self-guided, you are never alone!
You have our full support 24/7 plus a pre-loaded GPS that will direct you to each destination. Here is what's included if you book self-guided tour with us:
- Hotels (breakfast always included).
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Introductory meeting and briefing.
- Tour Booklet: Extensive handbook with descriptions of daily rides, places of interests, suggestions on extra activities and hotel list & contacts.
- Detailed maps with marked routes.
- 24 hour phone assistance.
- GPS navigation with uploaded daily routes, hotels and points of interest, which makes finding your way even easier and more enjoyable.
Veja o que nossos clientes dizem
... ou preencha nosso formulário de contato
+386 30 465 555 / GMT+1h
SMTours d.o.o., Trpinčeva 37a 1000 Liubliana, Eslovênia, UE
Siga-nos e conheça nossas histórias, dicas, sugestões de viagens, etc...
Peça sua cópia grátis aqui: