- Day 2 Ljubljana - Jeruzalem Ride through the Alps and stay in a wine growing B&B in Jeruzalem.
- Day 3 Jeruzalem - Novo Mesto Ride through the vineyards of eastern Slovenia and stay in a 16 ct. castle for the night.
- Day 4 Novo Mesto - Plitvice NP Cross to Croatia and visit spectacular Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Day 5 Plitvice - Mostar Riding southeast past some historical and natural sights to visit Mostar.
- Day 6 Mostar - Dubrovnik Exploring typical Bosnian landscape and visit the ancient city of Dubrovnik.
- Day 7 Dubrovnik rest day Spend the day in this beautiful historic town or go for a ride to Montenegro.
- Day 8 Dubrovnik - Hvar Island Follow the spectacular Adriatic coast on the way to Hvar Island.
- Day 9 Hvar Island rest day Relax on Hvar Island, which is surely one of the most beautiful islands in the Adriatic.
- Day 10 Hvar Island - Pag Island Ride past Split and Krka National Park and arrive on the arid island of Pag.
- Day 11 Pag Island - Sezana Take the seaside roller coaster road up the Adriatic coast and cross back into Slovenia.
- Day 12 Sezana - Bovec After riding through many vineyards, follow the Soca River into the Julian Alps.
- Day 13 Bovec rest day Ride around the Julian Alps, go hiking, whitewater rafting, or rest at the hotel.
- Day 14 Bovec - Ljubljana Ride Vrsic Pass and past Bohinj and Bled lakes back to Ljubljana.
- Day 15 Ljubljana Flight home.
SLOVENIA & CROATIA COMBO self-guided tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 14 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 14 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers up to 5 days prior to the tour start, on the last day of the tour and one day after the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.
- Introductory meeting and briefing.
- 24 hour phone assistance.
Our clients say
We just wanted to thank you and everyone at Adriatic Moto Tours for another professional, well organised, interesting and fun tour.