- Day 2 Ljubljana - Jeruzalem Ride through the Alps and stay in a wine growing B&B in Jeruzalem.
- Day 3 Jeruzalem - Novo Mesto Ride through the vineyards of eastern Slovenia and stay in a 16 ct. castle for the night.
- Day 4 Novo Mesto - Plitvice NP Cross to Croatia and visit spectacular Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Day 5 Plitvice - Mostar Riding southeast past some historical and natural sights to visit Mostar.
- Day 6 Mostar - Dubrovnik Exploring typical Bosnian landscape and visit the ancient city of Dubrovnik.
- Day 7 Dubrovnik rest day Spend the day in this beautiful historic town or go for a ride to Montenegro.
- Day 8 Dubrovnik - Hvar Island Follow the spectacular Adriatic coast on the way to Hvar Island.
- Day 9 Hvar Island rest day Relax on Hvar Island, which is surely one of the most beautiful islands in the Adriatic.
- Day 10 Hvar Island - Pag Island Ride past Split and Krka National Park and arrive on the arid island of Pag.
- Day 11 Pag Island - Sezana Take the seaside roller coaster road up the Adriatic coast and cross back into Slovenia.
- Day 12 Sezana - Bovec After riding through many vineyards, follow the Soca River into the Julian Alps.
- Day 13 Bovec rest day Ride around the Julian Alps, go hiking, whitewater rafting, or rest at the hotel.
- Day 14 Bovec - Ljubljana Ride Vrsic Pass and past Bohinj and Bled lakes back to Ljubljana.
- Day 15 Ljubljana Flight home.
SLOVENIA & CROATIA COMBO self-guided tour tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 14 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 14 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers up to 5 days prior to the tour start, and on the last day of the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.
Our clients say
The trip was one of the best experience in my life. The service and commitments of the tour guides Mr. Rok and Mr. Matevž were excellent highly professionals...