This tour is a shorter version of our 9 days Slovenia Tour. There are no rest days scheduled on this tour, which makes it more riding-intense (see our guided sLOVEnia tour).
This tour provides diverse riding through ever-changing landscapes, from winding roads over rolling hills and vineyards to twisties climbing over the Julian Alps. Visiting Karst caves, Alpine lakes, the emerald-colored river Soca and the Adriatic Sea on the way makes this tour a real motorcycle adventure.
- Day 1 Arrival in Ljubljana Pick up the motorcycle, discuss the itinerary with an experienced guide.
- Day 2 Ljubljana - Jeruzelem Ride through the Alps and stay at a wine growing B&B in Jeruzalem.
- Day 3 Jeruzalem - Novo mesto Ride through the vineyards of eastern Slovenia and stay in a 16 ct. castle for the night.
- Day 4 Novo mesto - Piran Ride through the pristine forests of southern Slovenia to the Adriatic coast.
- Day 5 Piran - Bovec After riding through many vineyards, follow the Soca River into the Julian Alps.
- Day 6 Bovec - Ljubljana Ride Vrsic Pass, the highest Slovenia pass, and past Bohinj and Bled lakes back to Ljubljana.
- Day 7 Ljubljana, flight home
SLOVENIA self-guided tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 6 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 6 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers up to 5 days prior to the tour start, on the last day of the tour and one day after the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.
- Introductory meeting and briefing.
- 24 hour phone assistance.