A short motorcycle escape through Slovenia, for those who have very little time to explore this beautiful country (see our guided sLOVEnia tour).
The tour starts and ends in the Europe's most charming capital, Ljubljana. It gives you a little bit of everything in just three riding days, from forests and vineyards to Karst caves and the Adriatic Sea, and further to some high passes in the Julian Alps.
- Day 1 Arrival in Ljubljana Pick up the motorcycle, discuss the itinerary with an experienced guide.
- Day 2 Ljubljana - Piran Ride through the pristine forests and Karst region, famous for underground caves, to the Adriatic coast.
- Day 3 Piran - Bovec After riding through many vineyards, follow the Soca River into the Julian Alps.
- Day 4 Bovec - Ljubljana Ride Vrsic Pass and past Bohinj and Bled lakes back to Ljubljana.
- Day 5 Ljubljana departure
Long Weekend SLOVENIA self-guided tour tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 4 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 4 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers up to 5 days prior to the tour start, and on the last day of the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.