On this tour you will do a slightly modified Grand King’s Tour with the addition of Moto GP in Brno (see our guided Grand King’s Tour).
The tour starts and ends in lovely Ljubljana. Experience diverse riding, from switchbacks over the Alpine passes to gentle roads through rolling hills and vineyards. Visit the historic capitals of Vienna and Prague as well as the cultural gems of Olomouc, Česky Krumlow and Salzburg. Feel the frenzy at the Moto GP race in Brno live and up close.
- Day 1 Arrival in Ljubljana Pick up the motorcycle, discuss the itinerary with an experienced guide.
- Day 2 Ljubljana - Deutchlandsberg Ride the exciting twisties through the Alps and cross to Austria.
- Day 3 Deutchlandsberg - Salzburg Ride the highest Alpine passes in Austria to Mozart's hometown, Salzburg.
- Day 4 Salzburg - Česky Krumlov A fantastic ride through the mountains and past thge lakes takes you to enchanting Češky Krumlow.
- Day 5 Česky Krumlov - Prague Ride the fabolous roads of Sumava Range NP and arrive in the eternal city of Prague.
- Day 6 Prague rest day Enjoy the day sightseeing in the stunning capital of Prague.
- Day 7 Prague - Brno Ride through Bohemia's unique landscape and visit Ossuary Chapel in Kutna Hora.
- Day 8 Brno rest day Join the Moto GP frenzy or take a ride to the quaint town of Olomouc.
- Day 9 Brno - Vienna Ride through lush farmland and rolling hills of Moravia arriving in Vienna.
- Day 10 Vienna - Graz Ride the gentle roads through orchards and vineyards all the way to Graz.
- Day 11 Graz - Ljubljana Cross back to Slovenia and conclude the tour in charming Ljubljana.
- Day 12 Ljubljana, flight home
GRAND KING'S TOUR & Brno GP tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 11 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 11 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers on arrivals and departure day on the last day of the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.