Tuscany Tour follows our guided Italia Espresso tour, adding scenic riding in lush Slovenia.
After riding scenic roads in Slovenia, you will cross into Italy, strolling through magic Venice. The rest of the days will be spent riding the rolling hills of the enchanting Tuscan countryside and splendid Chianti region, before embarking for beautiful Elba Island. On the way back to. Ljubljana, expect some more scenic and twisty riding.
- Day 1 Arrival in Ljubljana Pick up your motorcycle, tour briefing with one of our guides.
- Day 2 Ljubljana - Venice Cross the border into Italy riding small countryroads, past Trieste and later enter motorway to Venice.
- Day 3 Venice rest day Exploring the gems of Venice, city on water.
- Day 4 Venice - Florence Visiting Ducati museum, riding twisties through the Apennine Mountains.
- Day 5 Florence rest day Exploring the fabled city of Florence or riding the Tuscan countryside.
- Day 6 Florence - San Marino Riding over the Alps di San Benedetto and Apennines to reach San Marino.
- Day 7 San Marino - Assisi Riding the hairpin curves of Bocca Trabaria and Bocca Serriola passes, entering the Umbria region.
- Day 8 Assisi - Siena Ride through the valley of Val d’Orcia heading west to Montalcino into the Le Crete region.
- Day 9 Siena rest day Spend the day in this historical beautiful town or take a ride to the charming Chianti region.
- Day 10 Siena – Elba Island Scenic riding to the coastal town of Piombino, taking the ferry to Elba Island.
- Day 11 Elba Island rest day Relaxing on the coasts of Elba Island.
- Day 12 Elba Island – Lucca Hopping back to the mainland, winding through the scenic Tuscany countryside.
- Day 13 Lucca - Verona Snaking over the Apeninne Mountain range and past Maranello, where you can visit the Ferrari museum.
- Day 14 Verona - Ljubljana Taking a motorway in the morning to escape the city crowds, getting off in Slovenia to ride beautiful country roads.
- Day 15 Ljubljana Flight home.
TUSCANY Tour from Ljubljana tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 14 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 14 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers up to 5 days prior to the tour start, and on the last day of the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.