Crossing into blue Côte d'Azur you will continue to ride enchanting Provence, heading into the French and Swiss Alps, returning through the Italian Dolomites. The tour ends in Venice, also called the City of Water.
- Day 1 Arrival in Venice Pick up your motorcycle, tour briefing with one of our guides.
- Day 2 Venice – Florence Visit the Ducati museum and ride twisties over the Apennine Mountains.
- Day 3 Florence rest day Explore the fabled city of Florence or explore the Tuscan countryside on the bike.
- Day 4 Florence – Siena Take the backroads through the scenic vineyards of the Chianti region.
- Day 5 Siena rest day Spend the day exploring beautiful Siena or hop on the bike through green hills laced with vineyards and dotted with quaint villages.
- Day 6 Siena – Livorno Riding the picturesque Tuscan countryside, catching an overnight ferry for Sardinia.
- Day 7 Olbia – Cala Gonone Experience the narrow twisties, hairpin turns, and cliff hanging precipices of Sardinia.
- Day 8 Cala Gonone rest day Explore the eastern side of the island with some astonishing views.
- Day 9 Cala Gonone – Alghero Ride the spectacular mountain roads.
- Day 10 Alghero – Bonifacio Today we leave Sardinia and take a scenic ferry ride to Corsica.
- Day 11 Bonifacio – Porto Ride the mountanious interior all the way from Bonifacio to a seaside resort on the west coast.
- Day 12 Porto – Bastia Take a great twisty road into the Corsican mountains and back to the coast.
- Day 13 Bastia – Nice Riding Cap Corse and catching the overnight ferry to Nice in the evening.
- Day 14 Nice – Aix en Provence Leave Nice behind and follow the Route of Napoleon, arriving to enchanting Provence.
- Day 15 Aix en Provence rest day Walk the trails of famous painter Paul Cézanne and explore this charming university city.
- Day 16 Aix en Provence – Embrun It is all about the scenery - Grand Canyon du Verdon, Route Napoléon, blue Serre-Ponçon Lake.
- Day 17 Embrun – Chamonix Today there are some famous passes and mountain twisties on the menu.
- Day 18 Chamonix rest day Take a cable car to Aiguilles du Midi, the closest point to Mont Blanc, or ride some more.
- Day 19 Chamonix - Andermatt Climb the best of the Swiss passes on two wheels.
- Day 20 Andermatt rest day Snake up the famous high alpine passes- Sustenpass, Grimsel and Furkapass and many more.
- Day 21 Andermatt – Lech Cross the postage stamp- sized monarchy of Lichtenstein.
- Day 22 Lech - Lienz Ride the famous Grossglockner pass.
- Day 23 Lienz – Corvara Climb several fantastic passes riding into the Italian Dolomites.
- Day 24 Corvara rest day Relax in Corvara or conquer more of the breathtaking passes.
- Day 25 Corvara – Livigno Ride over the famous Passo di Stelvio.
- Day 26 Livigno – Lake Garda Faster ride with some loops on the way.
- Day 27 Lake Garda – Venice Fast ride with occasional stops; we suggest Sirmione.
- Day 28 Venice Flight home.
TUSCANY SARDINIA CORSICA & ALPS self-guided tour includes:
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- 27 nights' accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 27 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- Airport transfers up to 5 days prior to the tour start, on the last day of the tour and one day after the tour.
- All maps with marked routes for the region being toured.
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.
- Introductory meeting and briefing.
- 24 hour phone assistance.
Our clients say
Roads/Rides - both trips amazing roads (also had brilliant weather!). Coffee and lunch stops are well timed and are clearly well chosen places. (Note I say all this this as a pillion).